1. Note the cleanliness of the foot. Sometimes, the smell that arises is due to bacteria and dirt that gather in the foot. When take a shower, get used to scrub your feet until clean. Do not forget to clean and trim toenails regularly.The dirt on toenails causes foot odor problem. Also try to choose an anti-bacterial soap to clean the feet.
2. Avoid bare-foot habits. This bad habit allows bacteria and dirt lodged in the foot. Get used to wear special slippers in order that the feet remain protected.
3. Clean your shoes and socks. Do not wear the same socks for days without washing them first. So also with the shoes, wash your shoes at least twice a month.
4. Choose the correct shoe size. Wearing shoes which too tight will make the skin of feet is hard to breathe. Therefore Germs and dirt will settle and cause a bad odor.
5. Excess production of sweat on the legs is also one of factor that cause of foot odor. You can overcome them by soaking the foot in lemon water or tea in the water. Tea and lemon can reduce sweat production in the foot.